15 августа 2004

Certain Uncertainty

I leave in one week. Will I be ready? My mom predicted that I would be scrounging around the night before embarkment trying to chop my head off. Or something like that. I assured her that nine months was plenty of time to prepare. Then six months, four weeks, one week?... Perhaps there is a reason mothers are mothers - they're smart. Between work, things that I told people I'd finish for them before I left, and time with the female my time is booked for the next three weeks. Let alone adding in preparations for a year long stint away from homegrown cucumbers. Needless to say life is busy. But with that comes fun and excitement. So, let the exciting fun begin. I'm ready?
On вторник, августа 24, 2004 7:32:00 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hello Troy!

Congrats on your safe voyage to Russia. I'm looking forward to your missives.

By the way, you may need to republish your weblog: the individual page arrival.html seems to be missing, so I had to leave my comment on this post instead.

Best of luck!

 

<< Home